Wednesday, April 30, 2008

*My daughter*

*Alyssa and her daddy*
*alyssa sleeping*
*she doesnt look to happy*
*Aunt Roxanna and Alyssa*

Alyssa's here! sorry it's taking so long for me to sit down and post. she has kept me pretty busy so far. she's a good baby so far she only wakes up like twice during the night. and she's definitely starting to eat more lol. she's amazing and im so glad that she's here!


My sister roxanna was able to come and stay with me a few days which was alot of help and im really glad she came.


Chris is a great dad he just adores alyssa!

2 comments:

Roxanna said...

Great pictures.... I can not wait to see what she is going to look like in a few months. She is so cute. I miss you guys

Cristine said...

Awww.... she is so beautiful! I hope you are sleeping when she sleeps! :)