Tuesday, May 6, 2008

*/*She's getting bigger so fast*/*

Today we went to the Doctors and he said alyssa looks great nice and healthy! she weighs exactly nine pounds now. she's starting to stay awake alot more now and she's eating like a little piggy. but she amazes me everyday! its really amazing how she knows when im holding her or someone else is. today she actually watched me and smiled really big when i was talking to her while her daddy held her. i mean it could have been gas but still it was really exciting for me. the other day i swore i heard her giggle alittle bit! As for me im doing wonderful =) i feel like i pretty much have my body back to myself =) still alotta stretch marks =( so if anyone knows how to get rid of them let me know lol. Chris is doing well. He has been talking with an army recruiter so we will see how that goes and that will affect our decisions on moving and etc. i really miss my sisters though, i get to talk to roxanna everyday so thats a plus its kinda harder to get a holt of nikki but im sure she's doing just fine so im not really worried as much as i would be if the circumstances were different! i cant wait for nikki or my mom and grandma and nanny and my dad and tim to finally meet alyssa for the first time they are just gunna love her to peices! i think when alyssa's napping tomarrow im going to go for a swim if its warm enough! ill just put her in her carseat and put her in the shade =) well im gunna go give her a bath and lay her down! write again soon!!!
*I just adore her.she's my life**she loves sitting with mommy*
*She loves bathtime she's always bright eyed*
*alyssa got some pretty cool looking sunglasses*




2 comments:

Roxanna said...

I love the pitcures.... and I know everyone is going to love her when they meet her. I am glad you are doing well.

girlysmack said...

Danielle, she is so beautiful! Those eyes... and I wish I knew how to get rid of stretch marks, too...