Tuesday, May 13, 2008

*Things are looking good*

Well i just found out my sister will be having a baby girl =) now i can give her some of alyssa's stuff when she grows out of it lol =)
& other good news is i applied to a place called teletech and i got a call back =) which is awesome so i have to go threw a few interviews which is no big deal. well they start off with 11.15 a hour. and i can work nights since it's open 24 hours a day so that way either chris or myself is home with the baby! but this way we will have some extra money.which is always a big help!
starting next monday alyssa and i are going to join a baby and mommy class so that we can get out of the house for a few hours, so im looking forward to that!!

my grandma is coming to arizona on the 18th and we are going to get to see her which is exciting since i will have some family here for a week or so.
i talked to my little sister nikki today she seems to be doing wonderful!and she sounds happy
i talked to my momma to and im not sure whats going on with her,i try not to ask too many questions. she sounded okay though

well im going to go
<3

3 comments:

girlysmack said...

You sound wonderful! I am so happy for you.

Roxanna said...

wow it sounds like things are really going good... I am very happy for you. Hard work always pays off. I think that you are working in the righ directions and every thing you do to better your life will make Alyssa's life better. Love you!

Retainer Girl said...

Glad to hear you're doing so well! Good luck with the job. You a beautiful baby!