Wednesday, April 16, 2008

*-*Last dance with this belly*-*


Yay tomarrow Alyssa is finally getting evicted! my poor belly cant stretch anymore.! and my back hurts and im tired and i just cant wait to meet her! i go in tomarrow at 8 hopefully it wont take to long. im extremely nervous about being a mom i mean iv never done it before what if i suck at it?
my sister roxanna is flying in tomarrow morning which is awesome cause at least i have some of my family. and she's been supportive threw my whole pregnancy! i wish my little sister could come out but ill see her soon enough!
chris is pretty nervous and scared as well.
anyways all im pretty much doing today is gettin last minute stuff together like laundry! not for alyssa cause iv already done all that! but for chris so he has stuff for work... im thinking about taking a dip in the pool... but im not sure! hmmm...
well as soon as i come home and get time ill put pictures up but if it takes me to long im sure you can look at my sisters blog and she will have some up....
wish me luck!

4 comments:

Roxanna said...

OMG look at that thing...wow I wonder how big she is going to be... she could come out and be the same size as you haha I will see you soon. : )

Cristine said...

Wow! You FINALLY got a belly ... it took you long enough. :)

You are going to be an awesome Mom! Do not EVEN sweat it. Enjoy your little bundle of joy! Make sure you wrap her up tight at first it helps calm them down because of the tight space they just came from (no one told me that until after my baby had cried for over an hour ...) I can't wait to see the pictures! Congratulations!

Cristine said...

You are killing me here ... need to see pictures of that beautiful little girl of yours! :)

Jenn M said...

Whoa.. Danielle.. where is your belly button? I bet you will be back to 85 lbs before you know it :)

I saw pictures of your girl.. shes so freaking cute. Congratulations!!!!