Tuesday, April 8, 2008

*-*I miss Virginia*-*





i miss virginia but i really miss these crazy dogs the funny thing is i couldnt stand them at first but then we became pretty good friends =) hunters the black one with the teeth he's such a crazy dog and the other one's d-o-g he's such a little sissy dog but i love them.

i also miss my sisters Nikki & Roxanna.
i miss my best friend megan and just i guess knowing my way around town lol...
people in Arizona have no idea how to drive & im scared ill never learn how do with all these crazy people.. everyone's license here dont expire untill 50 years after you get it. so there's alot of old people driving. but this is the state of the snow birds haha
the fairs coming up next week and ill be able to go cause alyssa will be here by then =)
chris and i went to the street fair on friday and it was awesome they so need one in virginia i mean you can walk down the road eating a ear of roasted corn like its no big deal!

well ill write tomarrow or something

1 comment:

Retainer Girl said...

I remember during my trip to Phoenix that there were many old people on the road, which terrified me. They can't drive for sh*t! Just speed around them as best you can.