Tuesday, June 10, 2008

*Going Apartment Shopping Today*




today me, chris and miss alyssa are going out to look for an apartment because we REALLY need our own space i cant do this living with someone anymore its time for me and my little family to be on our own =) im really super excited hopefully we find something nice but we are only looking at places that have a 3-6 month lease because chris' medical passed for the military so we would have to move anyways! well we are all doing great! i miss my sisters * i talked to nikki and she's doing good & i talked to roxanna and lily is tiring her out but trust me she wont mind when she's born =) i loveee you guys (nikki & roxanna)

1 comment:

Roxanna said...

I hope you guys had good luck... and I love the new pics, she is getting so big. We all miss you!